aspire software on windows 10...

Trying to update my nx75 mod but windows 10 does not recognize it??? Help! Yes I have downloaded the file but nothing happens...
Comments
  • 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @grumpy757

Windows 10 gave me problems too! I just did it on my laptop which is Windows 7 instead, with no problems.
  • edited April 24 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @charlzrocks our enginner tried the firmeware on his window 10 PC,no problem.
    When you updated the firmware on windows 10,it didn't work,what did it show on the pc?
  • Tina said:

@charlzrocks our enginner tried the firmeware on his window 10 PC,no problem.
    When you updated the firmware on windows 10,it didn't work,what did it show on the pc?

@Tina That was too long ago for me to remember. I have since sold my Windows 10 PC due to all the problems associated with that OS that I was experiencing.

• Our engineer tried two windows 10 PC, it works well
  • grumpy757 said:

Trying to update my nx75 mod but windows 10 does not recognize it??? Help! Yes I have downloaded the file but nothing happens...

well @Tina maybe you can help this guy who is having trouble with it?
  • @grumpy757 please give me more detailed information.Or please send the detailed information to our service,she will check with our engineer
  • Im also confused. Never upgraded before. I download the upgrade but what next just nothing anywhere maybe simple but so am i just a little instruction please.
  • My reason for trying to upgrade is, a brand new archon everything works well, BUT battery level indicator is maxed at two bars whatever i do. Charge forever and still two bars put the batteries in another mod and they full charge back into archon two bars. They vape as long as fully charged but the screen allways two bars then one bar at 50% then off.
  • @phil_red I suppose the downloaded RAR file was unzipped correctly by you ?
  • @Cegoca with windows ten an option of run or save is given i would presume the file to be automatically done. But i will try look again. Thanks bud.
  • @phil_red After that, should it ever be necessary, you can always try running the exe file as a Windows seven compatible program.
    (left clic/properties/compatibility ... or something like that, we have a french version here ...)
© 2015 Powered by Aspire