PockeX Leaking

I bought 2 of these on vacation. The first one leaked when I lied it down to charge it. I thought it must be defective so I ordered another. A few days later I charged the second one and that leaked too. The 3rd one also leaks. They are fine when standing but when I lie them down to charge they have to be almost empty or all the juice leaks out. I can't put them in my pocket because if they aren't completely vertical they leak. Anyone know what the problem might be?
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @jwright199

Did you check the authentication scratch off on the package to make sure they aren't fake? See this thread on how to check: http://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/27688/check-your-aspire-scratch-off-code-for-authenticity#latest
    If they are genuine Aspire products, the only reasons for leakage is that you don't have the top screwed on tight or you haven't got the coil in tight. I have two of these myself and have never had a leak from either of them.
  • It's not because you have two that don't leak that others can't have problems. I have 7 Tornado-C e)cigs, they never ever leaked. The Pockex on the other hand leaks all over the place. Even when I keep it upright standing on my desk, it leaks. It's extremely annoying. And it seems i'm not alone, lots of other people complained about leaking. I'm using e-cigs for a few years now, so I know to handle e-cigs, but whatever I do, it leaks. Extremely disappointed.
  • It's not because you have two that don't leak that others can't have problems. I have 7 Tornado-C e)cigs, they never ever leaked. The Pockex on the other hand leaks all over the place. Even when I keep it upright standing on my desk, it leaks. It's extremely annoying. And it seems i'm not alone, lots of other people complained about leaking. I'm using e-cigs for a few years now, so I know to handle e-cigs, but whatever I do, it leaks. Extremely disappointed.

Understood...but again is it a genuine Aspire product? If so, you have a 3 month warranty. If you are that dissatisfied with the product I suggest you return it to the retailer where you bought it for a refund.

© 2015 Powered by Aspire