Aspire Archon trouble with SS316L temperature control

Hi, I am having trouble with my aspire archon occasionally not being able to fire on SS316L default mode and M1 TCR00092 also the same. Here is my setup:
- Single parallel coil, SS316L 26GA wire, 0.3 ohm, 450F, 40w not firing occasionally with default SS mode and M1 TCR00092, the atomizer is oumier magic winds the wire is coil art wire. During the test, i cranked up the temperature to 490 and it still wont fire.
- Spaced single coil, SS316L 26GA wire, 0.5 ohm, 450F, 30w not firing occasionally with default SS mode and M1 TCR00092, the atomizer is oumier magic winds the wire is coil art wire. During the test, i cranked up the temperature to 490 and it still wont fire.

I find the mod being able to fire on Ni and Ti mode when it fails to fire on SS or TCR00092 mode when the problem occurs, that is strange. The mod usually can fire after i detach the atomizer and re-attach it back to the mod having the mod detects it as a new atomizer, and then after using it for a while, it will occasionally fail to fire on SS and TCR00092 mode again.

What could possibly be the problem? any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Comments
© 2015 Powered by Aspire