Aspire NX75 firmware V07

in Download Vote Up0Vote Down edited April 24
Aspire is happy to bring you the new firmware for Aspire NX75 mod—- firmware V07!
In firmware V07 we added a counter as well as several cool features to satisfy your various vaping needs, Aspire will never settle for great, with all the cool features packed in the powerful NX75 mod, it will definitely add a lot of fun to your daily vaping.
more detailed information,please click here:blog.aspirecig.com/aspire-nx75-firmware-upgrade-v07/
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Great update!

However I have a possible bug report; I upgraded from the factory installed firmware 02 (just recently bought the NX75), and the Ohm reading is now different from before while using the same coils (Nautilus X Tank, 1.8 Ohm coils). Before update they read around 1.81 - 1.84 Ohms, now they read as 1.92 - 1.99 Ohms. The same tank and coils still register as around 1.8 Ohms on my other brand backup MOD.

Temporarily reverting to firmware 02 did not revert this behaviour :-(

This could IMHO have adverse effects on the coils if too much power is fed into them due to an erroneous Ohm reading. Any advice / explanation?
  • Feature request: Please add showing the used voltage depending on selected Watt setting in W mode.
  • dobermann said:

Great update!

However I have a possible bug report; I upgraded from the factory installed firmware 02 (just recently bought the NX75), and the Ohm reading is now different from before while using the same coils (Nautilus X Tank, 1.8 Ohm coils). Before update they read around 1.81 - 1.84 Ohms, now they read as 1.92 - 1.99 Ohms. The same tank and coils still register as around 1.8 Ohms on my other brand backup MOD.

Temporarily reverting to firmware 02 did not revert this behaviour :-(

This could IMHO have adverse effects on the coils if too much power is fed into them due to an erroneous Ohm reading. Any advice / explanation?

Addendum to my original comment:

Example using Nautilus X 1.8 ohms coils rated at 12-16 watts and setting the NX75 to 12 Watts in W mode:

If the coil is actually 1.8 ohms but the NX75 reads it as 1.95 ohms, the watts will most likely be off.

The MOD should fire at the 4,8373 volts that are required to get a 1.95 ohm coil to receive the selected 12 watts, but instead you'll end up with 12,9997 watts, as the resistance is actually 1.8 ohms - Almost 1 watts difference!

If the MOD has instead been set to 16 watts, the MOD will fire at the 5,5856 volts that are required to get a 1.95 ohm coil to receive the selected 16 watts, but instead you'll end up with 17.3333 watts, which IMHO most likely will affect the lifespan of the coil.

© 2015 Powered by Aspire