Vape & Mobile Wholesale- 1 Selsdon Road CR2 6PU Croydon, Greater London, UK. FAKE ASPIRE PRODUCTS

I have purchased 2 products in this shop that both turned out to be fake products. I went in there and they told me to be quiet and they would refund me money. I of course have had the money refunded but I am of course telling you here about the shop so if you live in Croydon, Surrey you know. Be very careful in this shop as many of their vapes i believe are fake also. They have been reported to Trading Standards.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thanks so much for the report on the fakers!
  • What sort of comment is this... why would you tell lies, your obviously are a competitor which is upset that you cannot match there prices or compete with the range they have to offer. I buy there all the time and these guys are really good plus they offer further reductions on all prices too when you are regularly in there or spending a good few pounds.
    Trading standards are always welcome there as they only sell genuine products, they even showed me invoices direct from suppliers to prove there products are genuine. Personally this is the one stop shop you do not need any others once you shop at vape and mobile they stock it all.
  • What sort of comment is this... why would you tell lies, your obviously are a competitor which is upset that you cannot match there prices or compete with the range they have to offer. I buy there all the time and these guys are really good plus they offer further reductions on all prices too when you are regularly in there or spending a good few pounds.
    Trading standards are always welcome there as they only sell genuine products, they even showed me invoices direct from suppliers to prove there products are genuine. Personally this is the one stop shop you do not need any others once you shop at vape and mobile they stock it all.

Whatever the situation is....it should always come down to "Buyers Beware".
    Leave the statements as is and let the consumers make up their mind.
  • this shop is actually full of fakes. I have purchased kits and liquids there and I have now contacted trading standards. They are also selling non TPD compliant liquids and in fact 90% of it is not compliant if not totally fake. These guys will have all their stock confiscated and be prosecuted for sure in the very near future
© 2015 Powered by Aspire