what product do you expect from aspire next?

Leave your comment and tell us what you want?
  1. what product do you expect from aspire next?8 votes
    1. A MTL Tank
      25.00%
    2. A sub ohm tank
        0.00%
    3. A RTA
      12.50%
    4. A RDA
      25.00%
    5. A mod
      37.50%
Comments
  • 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would love to see a dual 20700 battery mod with the following features:
    -It should have a round sturdy stainless steel platform around the 510 that fits at least a 25mm atty without overhang on any side. If you could make it 30mm you'd cover just about everything out there. This way you don't have to worry about scratching up the mod's finish over time. If you could center the 510 on top of the mod that would be fantastic.
    -All atomizers should sit flush on top of the mod after screwing them into the 510 so you will need a nice spring with enough travel to accommodate atomizers with longer than average 510s
    -The 510 should also read resistances as accurately as possible
    -A large easy to read bright color screen that is customizable with an easy to navigate menu system
    -No button rattle
    -A nice tight side battery panel with strong magnets or an easy to use flip open door on the bottom of the mod that is spring loaded and has a clip system that holds the door closed tightly so it is flush with the bottom of the mod or recessed slightly so that it can sit flat on a table
    -Accurate wattage
    -Accurate temp control with a smooth signal
    -Customizable TCR settings
    -A customizable power and temperature curve system
    -At least 150W
    -Instantly fires when pressing the button
    -Firmware upgradeable
    -Balanced charging, even though I would always recommend charging batteries in a good external battery charger
    -Ergonomically designed so that people who like to trigger fire a device or people who like to thumb fire can hold it comfortably with no sharp corners around the device
    -Durable finishes that resists scratching and isn't a finger print magnet
    -Plenty of color options to match the current industry trends of atomizer colors
    Tina
  • I would love to see a dual 20700 battery mod with the following features:
    -It should have a round sturdy stainless steel platform around the 510 that fits at least a 25mm atty without overhang on any side. If you could make it 30mm you'd cover just about everything out there. This way you don't have to worry about scratching up the mod's finish over time. If you could center the 510 on top of the mod that would be fantastic.
    -All atomizers should sit flush on top of the mod after screwing them into the 510 so you will need a nice spring with enough travel to accommodate atomizers with longer than average 510s
    -The 510 should also read resistances as accurately as possible
    -A large easy to read bright color screen that is customizable with an easy to navigate menu system
    -No button rattle
    -A nice tight side battery panel with strong magnets or an easy to use flip open door on the bottom of the mod that is spring loaded and has a clip system that holds the door closed tightly so it is flush with the bottom of the mod or recessed slightly so that it can sit flat on a table
    -Accurate wattage
    -Accurate temp control with a smooth signal
    -Customizable TCR settings
    -A customizable power and temperature curve system
    -At least 150W
    -Instantly fires when pressing the button
    -Firmware upgradeable
    -Balanced charging, even though I would always recommend charging batteries in a good external battery charger
    -Ergonomically designed so that people who like to trigger fire a device or people who like to thumb fire can hold it comfortably with no sharp corners around the device
    -Durable finishes that resists scratching and isn't a finger print magnet
    -Plenty of color options to match the current industry trends of atomizer colors

Wow, pretty concise list of specifications! How about just a smart phone that you can vape on?! :D

Seriously though, they already have quite a few of your specs covered already in the NX100 and Archon 150 (including the finishes). Although, there are some good ideas in there! I still would like to see a mod with a clock on it's display from Aspire.
    avgjoevapes
  • edited March 25 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I would like a 2*26650 electro mod from Aspire.
    One available in 3 different versions (a bit like the NX75 actually).
    A basic one, in zinc, with a cheap chipset.
    A more superior one, in anodized aluminium.
    A high end (limited) version, with some kind of DNA chipset and in SS (and leather parts ?).
    The box should be 30mm deep and able to match up to 30mm clearos, so 30mm from the front to the centre pin as well, in order to be flush on the 3 sides (what is unfortunately not the case with the NX100).

And perhaps, based on the same case, a skonker version (thus only 1*26650 but with a large bottle instead of the second cell) and, why not, a good RDA BF that goes nicely with it.
  • edited March 26 Vote Up0Vote Down
    1ohm coil for PockeX.
    PockeX is amazing product and i like everything about it. However 0.6 ohm coil is just too much for me. It boils the liquid and splashes my tongue with hot vapor. I tried 1.5ohm coil from NautilusX, but it is too weak at this voltage. I need something in between.
  • @ksenia

The .6ohm coil is made for the built in battery of the PockeX unit. Another coil with a different resistance is not recommended. Maybe @Tina can shed more light on your problem.
  • And what about a CF Maxx V2 with a removable 26650 battery cell, with buttons and a screen, and that could go up to 100 Watt and more and fit my good old Atlantis Mega.
    Why not a whole family with 22mm and 25mm sizes as well (and only a 18650 cell of course).
    I notice some boxs users do regret the "old" tube mods
  • Thank you for the kind suggestion.
    Several hours later,a new product from aspire will be released
    Stay turned!
  • As I am still waiting for the SS316L high Wattage Cleito 120 coil, the Cleito EXO is looking very intriguing.
  • @avgjoevapes thank you for your kind suggestion.
    I will pass your suggestion to our products development department
    ;;)
  • @charlzrocks Success means never being satisfied or maybe that's craziness. Either way, I do have and love the NX100 and the Archon but still felt I had to remind them that they shouldn't take anything away in a future mod while adding some of the things they don't have. I do like your idea of having the option to put a clock on it's display, I'm just sorry I missed that in my list. :))
  • A clock is indeed already available with other mod brands but you have to reset it after every battery change ...
    So ok for the clock, but with a permanent memory, please :)
  • Cegoca said:

A clock is indeed already available with other mod brands but you have to reset it after every battery change ...
    So ok for the clock, but with a permanent memory, please :)

I don't know if that can be done...but good idea. Best we can hope for is that it retains the time when the battery was removed and continues the clock when the new one is inserted. Thus you lose a few seconds during the battery change. Still better than having to completely reset the clock.
© 2015 Powered by Aspire