Aspire Zelos kit and Nautilus 2 materials and sub ohm w/max vg juice?

Hi all,

New user here. I am thinking of picking up the Zelos kit with the nautilus 2 tank and was wondering if the ceramic material has been dropped completely and only organic cotton is used now? The 0.7 ohm coil looks identical to the 1.8, so I was also curious if the wicking holes on the 0.7 can handle max vg liquid, specifically Kind Juice? Really struggling to find a straightforward kit that will accommodate max vg juice without some super complicated set-up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
umbongo
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @umbongo

First off the new Zelos kit (with the Nautilus 2 tank) is specifically designed for Mouth to Lung vaping, not direct to lung. I mention this due to the fact that you are using Max VG juice. I suggest that you try the Cleito tank as it's coils are made for High VG juice and it will work fine on the Zelos mod. They are both easy to use as well! As far as I am aware, Aspire no longer uses ceramic wicking material on any of it's coils. They only use the organic cotton.
  • Hi Charlz, thanks for the reply. I am actually specifically looking for mouth to lung style and have the nautilus mini right now. It just about handles max vg juice if it is properly primed. Maybe I could add a touch of distilled water and give this kit a try.

Cheers,
    Umbongo
  • @umbongo

Adding water will make it a bit better juice absorption but might thin the taste a tad bit. Per tank I would go no more than 4 drops of water. Either that or change to a 70vg/30 pg juice. I use a 50/50 blend and get plenty of vapor and taste from my Nautilus X tanks.
  • Thanks again. I would assume with added distilled water plus temp control and being able to get the juice over 450 degrees would help also. Plus i'm not sure if I have the old style 1.8 ohm coils in this nautilus mini right now...it was bought as part of the premuim starter kit on sale and I believe the newer coils have larger wicking ports. I will try and report back.

Cheers,
    Umbongo
  • edited March 14 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I would never add distilled water to juice. Water is really going to mess up your vapor production. If you want to thin it out, add some pure Propylene Glycol.
  • watkijw said:

I would never add distilled water to juice. Water is really going to mess up your vapor production. If you want to thin it out, add some pure Propylene Glycol.

A few drops ain't gonna hurt the juice for a 2 ml tank. Let's see what his results are?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire