First impressions with the Zelos 50W kit

I received today the very promising Zelos 50W kit.
The kit includes the Zelow 50W mod and the much expected Nautilus 2.

A well furbished kit with everything needed : Filling instructions, multi-language manual, warranty card, Zelos Box, usb charging/updates cable, delrin drip tip, second coil, a bunch of spare o-rings and the Nautilus 2.

All together a well balanced ensemble, having sufficient power and autonomy for a long day vape.

Comparison with the older brothers, the Nautilus mini and the Pegasus mini (also a 50 mod) :

Close-up of the Nautilus 2

Let's vape now ...

I must say that when I used to MTL vaping, the rather restricted airflow from the Nautilus mini made me switch, as soon as it came out, to the Atlantis and later to the Cleito. Here, with the Nautilus 2, I feel like more air is available when the airflow is fully opened, as if the mini had received 1 extra bigger air hole.
This with the standard 1.8 Ohm coil included in the package.
The 0.7 Ohm coil increases that feeling even more, like mid step to the Atlantis semi-direct series.
And the flavour restitution remains equal or even better and warmer than with the N. mini.

All in all a nice kit for starters or confirmed MTL Nautilus mini users who want to upgrade their setup with a more modern looking, more aerial, more practical and compact one.

Aspire, I think you have released a new game changer here again !

Comments
© 2015 Powered by Aspire