Aspire new product is coming-Nautilus 2 Tank

Aspire brining you the new, curvy, Nautilus 2. The latest mouth to lung 2ml tank in the Nautilus series. Nautilus 2 employs a preinstalled 1.8Ω BVC coil, coupled with the bottom air flow adjuster, helping you to fine tune your vaping needs. Shorter chimney minimizes airflow travel and provides a better flavor experience, bringing the best out of your premium e-juice. Interchangeable coils with other Nautilus tanks, further individualizes your vaping experience.
Nautilus 2 tank comes in two finishes, Stainless steel and Aluminium.
more products information please click here:
aspirecig.com/products/tank-series/tank396.html
First review from Tony :

https://www.facebook.com/aspirecigs/videos/735990286556045/
Nautilus 2 Poster 0208.jpg
4961 x 7016 - 1M
Comments
  • 19 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Well one of my guesses was a Nautilus v2 so I'm happy.
  • 4es
    edited February 8 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Nautilus 2 ... "Both coils are interchangeable with all Nautilus series coils."

New Nautilus 2 coils compatible with Nautilus X ??
  • No, they mean the old Nautilus + Triton mini coils.
    Keep in mind the Nautilus X as a totally different product.
  • 4es
    Compatible with Nautilus Mini? (Sorry my bad english)
  • Looks a nice little set up ..I like the look of the tank ...I watched the live reveal and the giveaway ...which was terrible due to Facebook feed ...but overall impressed
  • @4es The coils ? Yes !
  • 4es
    My last question...

Nautilus 2 coils (0.7/1.8) used same wire (material) from old Nautilus, or new wire?
    Thanks!
  • No idea but I believe it is kanthal.
    I imagine SS coils will follow ...
  • @4es yes,the same material from the nautilus coil
  • And can we have a tight MTL vape with the 0.7 ohm ?
  • @sizzla68

The coil didn't look like it had a huge center opening, so with the AFC you should be able to get a nice tight draw. We will have to see what it's like. Keep an eye out for my review. I am primarily a MTL vaper and I should be getting mine soon and I will let ya know. :D
  • Thanks in advance ;)
    I am a MTL vaper too ;)
  • Aspire is missing the mark lately with a lot of the sub ohm vapers... Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the "mouth to lung" crowd, but products such as the Cleito and the Cleito 120 should get as much attention as they're spending on the Nautilus series of tanks.

It kind of irks me that they would create the Cleito 120 (a 25 mm tank), with no mod by Aspire that it would aesthetically fit on other than the NX100, which is currently not a readily available mod to most U.S. consumers as of yet. Even if the NX100 was, the coils for the Cleito 120 would drain a 26650 battery so quickly vaping at 100 watts (minimum), it would not be an all day vape choice for most.

The original Cleito tank is a GREAT tank... but most people that love that tank want and need more than 3.5 mils of juice for an all day solution. The "fat boy" glass that they came out with was a welcomed add on for the Cleito, but come on, it looks rather doofy.

I guess what I'm trying to say here, is... Why not make a 25mm, 5 ml version of the Cleito and sell it with the NX100? Or why not make coils for the Cleito 120 that are .3 - .4 ohms for those that don't want to guzzle 30 mils of juice a day, and have a large capacity all day vape set up?
  • @dig_dug42 thank you so much for giving your kind suggestion to aspire.
    I will pass your kind suggestion to our products development department.
    Please pay close attention to aspire,In year 2017,Aspire is still keeping the passion and the optimism alive to vaping.
    We will have more products to release in year 2017
    Your kind suggestion always welcome
  • edited February 11 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Tina Are the Blue and the Silver versions also coming ?
  • Cegoca said:

@Tina Are the Blue and the Silver versions also coming ?

Really good question! There seemed to be some confusion when Tony Brittan did the product introduction. He mentioned that there was a blue one according to the packaging but we never did find out if that was true. Maybe he was mistaken?
  • Please pay attention to aspire Nautilus 2 tank,more colors will come soon
  • Tina said:

Please pay attention to aspire Nautilus 2 tank,more colors will come soon

Thanks @TIna !
© 2015 Powered by Aspire