Aspire Archon V02 Firmware

Users can revert the firmware to V02, in the case you don't like the new firmware.
Download here:aspirecig.com/upgrade/archon/380.html
Comments
  • 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I upgraded mine and success! Bug was indeed eliminated! Thanks @Tina !
  • Tina said:

    Users can revert the firmware to V02, in the case you don't like the new firmware.

    But there is only one firmware ... upgrade to V02 and eventually revert to V02 ... ?
    :-/
  • Cegoca said:

    Tina said:

    Users can revert the firmware to V02, in the case you don't like the new firmware.

    But there is only one firmware ... upgrade to V02 and eventually revert to V02 ... ?
    :-/
    She means that you can revert back to V01. However I don't see the V01 firmware on the site, so yeah @Tina just how do you revert back to V01 without the original firmware?

  • @charlzrocks @Cegoca we will have new firmware version in future,if users don't like the new function in the next new firmware,they can revert their Archon to the original firmware version 2
  • Ok so the "Bug fix" for the initial version makes V02 now the original version. Thanks, that makes sense. :)>-
  • edited October 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Good !
    Now, how about a V03 version that would implement the last updates for the NX75 ?
    That would be nice ;)

    What would also be nice is that we won't have to reprogram the C1-C3 (didn't check the tcr settings) curves after an update.
  • Cegoca said:

    Good !
    Now, how about a V03 version that would implement the last updates for the NX75 ?
    That would be nice ;)

    What would also be nice is that we won't have to reprogram the C1-C3 (didn't check the tcr settings) curves after an update.

    I already suggested the NX75 updates to Archon to @Tina and she said she would let the programming folks know.

    Not having to reset the CFBP Presets C1,C2 & C3 after a firmware update would be a great idea @cegoca but I don't know if they can lock those settings when rewriting firmware. Shouldn't take too much code writing and would make it more convenient in the long run.

  • @Tina

    This whole update thing is an exercise in confusion.

    As for the update, it makes absolutely NO SENSE to have an 'update' if it is the 'original firmware' - NO SENSE AT ALL.
    The purpose of an update it is to ....UPDATE FROM ONE TO ANOTHER.
    If it is the original, then why do you offer an update option at all?????????

    This 'next update' / 'revert' explanation is illogical without another update.....

  • @Eyecue

    An explanation is in order here. The firmware update takes care of a bug on the original firmware that allowed the mod to go over it's 100 watt maximum (at least on the screen of the Mod itself). Usually a firmware update is to introduce new features on the mod. This "V2" update takes care of a factory programming bug. Thus it is actually the original firmware (with a bug fix) but does not introduce any additional features on the mod itself. Semantics aside, it is what it is. :-B
  • Tina! In V03, Can we have customisable childlock screens instead of a padlock? Maybe a Customiseble name? I know we have one at the top of the home screen. but this would be quite cool!
© 2015 Powered by Aspire