Advanced e-cig/cigar

I want something that is light so it can hang out my mouth whilst driving/DJing/reading the paper.

It must be automatic so I can puff without touching it.

It must hold a good amount of eliquid.

I want to fill it with my own flavour/strength of eliquid.

I want a slide door so I can fill it without unscrewing anything.

Fair enough I need to open it to replace coil/atomiser but that's only once a week yeah?

When I do open it to change these things it must be magnetic clip like that v2 cig pro3.

I want to charge it without unscrewing a thing!

I want a decently clear part so I can clearly see how much liquid is left in there.

I want it to led light up at the ash end.

I'm so disappointed that in order to get the 18mg, 10 watt mouth to lung hit I require, I need to hold this chunky esp30w. Convenience is key! I hate this ponsy Vape shop block pipe fashion bearded smug unscrewing oily business.

Again. Convenience is key. Please, please, please make it happen.

Xx
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @LuckyMunro

I hate to burst that bubble but anything as thick as a cigar will not be as light weight as the real thing. That being said, there are quite a few manufacturers that make ready to vape ciggalikes. Probably won't be to your liking.....all in all I think you posted in the right forum and ya never know, @Tina may take your ideas to the production team.....
  • @LuckyMunro I want this ... I want that ... why don't you get started ?

I want something that is light so it can hang out my mouth whilst driving/DJing/reading the paper.

It must hold a good amount of eliquid.

This must be a joke ... ?

I want it to led light up at the ash end.

It is a joke !

@charlzrocks Last thing I would like Aspire to concentrate on, is a cigalike.
    I like their mods (and the ESP30 too !) and clearos and I don't EVER want to be remembered the cigarettes I used to spend my life on !

• @Cegoca

Lighten up! No need to be rude....the guy can dream can't he?
  • Sounds like a nightmare to me ! :D
© 2015 Powered by Aspire