Users of PLATO 1.8 mouth to lung atomizers ????

Recently purchased PLATO. I do not like the "direct to lung" 0.4 Plato atomizer. The kit came with 1.8 mouth to lung atomizer so I changed it out. I like the 1.8 however, I need to purchase 1.8 replacements. I can't find anything on aspire site selling 1.8 Plato replacements even when I searched "Plato 1.8 Atomizer" The 1.8 BVC atomizers for Nautilus does not state if they are compatible with Plato.

Please advise what I need to order to get the 1.8 Plato replacement. Thank You
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Any Nautilus/Triton mini compatible coil.
  • It really is very poor customer service on the part of Aspire, because there is no link for the 1.8 Ohm coils for Plato.
    Either they don't sell enough of it or they will discontinue it they simply don't care.
    Being new to this vape stuff I was lost too but the good folks in this forum helped me out.
    I will copy and paste the links for you from the answers.

The Mouth to Lung coils for the Plato are the BVC Nautilus coils (as mentioned in the Plato owners manual) found here
    http://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilusmini-bottom-vertical-coil-bvc-5-piece-p-76.html

You can also use the triton mini coils on the plato ,which is also for mouth to lung vaping
    http://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-triton-mini-replacement-18-clapton-coil-5pcs-p-162.html

I used the first link bought BVC Nautilus coils and works perfect.

Ebay and the vape shops are full of counterfeit coils my advice, use the links above and buy them from Aspire itself.

Best Regards.

• It really is very poor customer service on the part of Aspire, because there is no link for the 1.8 Ohm coils for Plato.
    Either they don't sell enough of it or they will discontinue it they simply don't care.
    Being new to this vape stuff I was lost too but the good folks in this forum helped me out.
    I will copy and paste the links for you from the answers.

The Mouth to Lung coils for the Plato are the BVC Nautilus coils (as mentioned in the Plato owners manual) found here
    http://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilusmini-bottom-vertical-coil-bvc-5-piece-p-76.html

You can also use the triton mini coils on the plato ,which is also for mouth to lung vaping
    http://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-triton-mini-replacement-18-clapton-coil-5pcs-p-162.html

I used the first link bought BVC Nautilus coils and works perfect.

Ebay and the vape shops are full of counterfeit coils my advice, use the links above and buy them from Aspire itself.

Best Regards.

While I can't agree that it has anything to do with customer service, but more to do with the way their website is laid out. There would be no reason to discontinue such a successful mod like the Plato. There are quite a few online retailers that sell genuine Aspire coils. All you need to do is ask here on the forum as it would take too long a list for Aspire to post on their site. Although a certified retailer finder would be a great addition to the Aspire website. Thanks for helping out though!
  • Although a certified retailer finder would be a great addition to the Aspire website. Thanks for helping out though!

Nice thought but who could ever implement this ?
    Perhaps a list of the shops from each wholesaler ?

I certainly don't mind buying at the Aspire webshop myself, but I must admit that for others (in France for example), that just want to buy a "Nautilus X drip tip", the shipping cost are dramatically multiplied for something that can't be found locally.
    So, if such a list should ever be made, it would be interesting to know what local shop do sell ALL Aspire's accessories.

• Cegoca said:

Although a certified retailer finder would be a great addition to the Aspire website. Thanks for helping out though!

Nice thought but who could ever implement this ?
    Perhaps a list of the shops from each wholesaler ?

I certainly don't mind buying at the Aspire webshop myself, but I must admit that for others (in France for example), that just want to buy a "Nautilus X drip tip", the shipping cost are dramatically multiplied for something that can't be found locally.
    So, if such a list should ever be made, it would be interesting to know what local shop do sell ALL Aspire's accessories.

I was thinking along the lines of the big box store websites like Walmt where you put in your zipcode and the site locates a store near you. It might be difficult to implement but sure would be nice.
  • A few authorized retailers will be a big help, for example I looked to buy an extra Plato, Aspire sells it for $80 and 101vape.com for $49.99 that's quite a price difference but how do I know it's the real thing
© 2015 Powered by Aspire