(New product release)Aspire PockeX Pocket AIO

Being just a bit shorter than the iPhone 5s, the Aspire PockeX is the ultimate pocket All-in-One (AIO) device. Packed with a 0.6Ω stainless steel Nautilus X U-Tech coil, the PockeX is a sub-ohm device. The PockeX has a wider drip-tip and larger top-airflow allowing for increased vapor production.
PockeX’s discrete size and low-profile sub-ohm vapor production makes the PockeX your must-have vape while indoors or on-the-go.
For more information,please click here:aspirecig.com/products/pockex/368.html
Pre-order here:online.aspirecig.com/aspire-p-221.html

midnightwolf
1920X825 300DPI KV.jpg
1920 x 825 - 720K
1000X466 300dpi.jpg
1000 x 466 - 479K
Comments
  • 15 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This looks very nice. Not a big fan of AIO devices of this type since most I have tried just didn't do it for me. Seems like a big improvement in terms of design over what I have seen on the market. I got to ask though, are the coils compatible with the Nautilus X or are they Pockex only?
  • edited August 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @midnightwolf For this battery,You can only use the 0.6 ohm coil ,the 0.6 ohm coil is also compatible with the nautilus x tank
  • Ooooo......another tube mod but AIO! Pretty cool looking, I can't wait to review this one!
  • @Tina Thats great news. Might order some coils for Nautilus X then. If I ever get to try it since it is coming with my Cleito 120 order, lmao.
  • edited August 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Aspire PockeX Pocket AIO-You must-have pocket vape

PockeX_3.jpg
    1080 x 764 - 600K
    PockeX_3.jpg 600.3K
  • Do you plan to release different coils for Pockex? Sub-ohm is not for everyone (including me). Compatible weaker coil surely will have some fans...
  • It is advertised as "... the PockeX is a sub-ohm device ..." and supposed to only function with it's dedicated 0.6 Ohm coils.
  • edited March 26 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Cegoca I know how it's advertised, and it is just fine for Aspire to keep it that way. However i think this device may be something much more. U-tech coils are really great idea. The ease of use and benefits are huge. But there are only two devices (PockeX and NautilusX) utilizing them and there are only three resistances available: 0.6, 1.5 and 1.8 ohm. I'm really looking forward new products and new coils from Aspire based on U-tech ingenuity. They can make PockeX much more versatile device, this is completely within their reach. Just add other resistances. Simple :)
  • ksenia said:

@Cegoca I know how it's advertised, and it is just fine for Aspire to keep it that way. However i think this device may be something much more. U-tech coils are really great idea. The ease of use and benefits are huge. But there are only two devices (PockeX and NautilusX) utilizing them and there are only three resistances available: 0.6, 1.5 and 1.8 ohm. I'm really looking forward new products and new coils from Aspire based on U-tech ingenuity. They can make PockeX much more versatile device, this is completely within their reach. Just add other resistances. Simple :)

It is not as simple as you would think. If other resistance coils are used, the mod would have to have adjustability to compensate for those different coils. The PockeX is made to be just as it is. You are better off looking at the NX30 Rover kit with the Nautilus X tank. I doubt that the PockeX will ever change from what it was meant to be.
    :-B :-B
  • edited March 27 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @charlzrocks I do not hold a degree in physics, so please correct me what i'm missing. Basically this is about a wire getting hot. How hot it is basically is the result of two variables: voltage (in PockeX this can't be adjusted) and coil resistance. If we want our coil to run cooler or hotter we can either change the amount of energy running thru it, or we can change the wire into more or less resistant. As long as we stay withing certain threshold both of those approaches will be effective. In mods you change the amount of energy (in watts, but this is relative to coil resistance). In devices like PockeX this is impossible, but... you can change the coil. 1.5 ohm coil from NautilusX doesn't work well on PocketX because at 3.5-4 volts it's just 8-10 watts. With 1 ohm coil this will be 13-16 watts. Am i missing something?
  • @ksenia For the pockeX,we will not release new coil for it,as the battery board only supports 0.6ohm coil.
    I will pass your kind suggestion for more U-tech coil to our products development department.
    :)
  • @ksenia

What @Tina said ...it is what it is.
  • @Tina Thank you for your answer! All the best! Keep doing good work :-)
  • Now,I still take my PockeX with me,how about you?Photo by aspirehookah
    3.png
    403 x 601 - 348K
    3.png 348.4K
© 2015 Powered by Aspire