Aspire new product is coming --Cleito 120 tank

The Aspire Cleito 120 is so ground-breaking it deserves a new class of its own: “Maxi-Watt” Tank. Maxi-Watts is the next level of high-power vaping. Ramp up to 120 watts and enjoy smooth airflow, intense flavor and gigantic vapor production. Cleito 120’s revolutionary new design enables it produce a controlled airflow and ultra-efficient wicking with thick VG E-Liquid. Cleito 120’s strengths are countless – Become the King of the Jungle today.
For more product information,please check here:aspirecig.com/products/cleito/366.html
You want to buy,please click here to know the price:online.aspirecig.com/aspire-p-216.html

600X900MM.jpg
900 x 600 - 363K
600X900MM.jpg 362.5K
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Wow! High wattage users take note! :-bd
  • Does this mean that Aspire will release a high wattage mod? Maybe dual 18650? I would totally retire the old Cuboid! :D
  • someguyeh said:

Does this mean that Aspire will release a high wattage mod? Maybe dual 18650? I would totally retire the old Cuboid! :D

Same here !

• edited August 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    About the refilling of this Cleito 120, I quote : "The Cleito 120 has a quick & clean top-fill tank. Refill your cleito 120 tank in seconds. You can drip or drop your E-liquid into the Cleito 120 and be back to vaping in no time."

Not sure the Atlantis Evo has something to do with this Cleito 120, or is it perhaps compatible in any way ?
  • edited August 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Also please pay attention to the second paragraph "When using the atomizer for the first time, make sure to let the E-liquid wick until the cotton is fully saturated before firing. This should take around 2-3 minutes according to E-Liquid thickness. This will ensure your atomizer does not burn out."

• Got to ask the important but repetitive questions. What is the compatibility with the original Cleito and its accessories? Will I be able to purchase it in the USA? Also, I noticed that the coils only come in single packs like the Proteus. Will either one ever become available in 5 packs or are they both designed to last forever? Still on my 2nd Proteus only due to flavor profile change.
  • @midnightwolf The cleito 120 is not compatible with cleito.
    The package method for cleito 120 atomizer is : one pc in a small box,and 5pc in a middle box.
  • Placed my order and used my coupon for Nautilus X finally (for better shipping of course). Can't wait to them both. :)>-
  • I think that it's a fantastic tank and now with the rebuildable RTA unit there will be many high wattage users picking them up!
  • My review of the Aspire Cleito 120 Maxi Watt Tank:

https://youtu.be/6ppJc0guej4
© 2015 Powered by Aspire