Aspire Quad-Flex kit ... first impressions ...

Well, what is to be said that hasn't already been said on all above mentioned video reviews ?

Perhaps that I would have called this kit a "Discovery kit" instead of a "Survival kit" ?
I thank Aspire to have me make discover what a RDTA is !
Still have the RDA to try and no, I don't have a Skonker to try the third part (and we all already know the Nautilus X, don't we ?).
@Tina May we hope for a skonker "by Aspire" soon ?
And please, do make a longer "d" piece so we can extend the RDTA to 4ml (using the same Evo/Nautilus X pyrex of course \:D/ ) !

Here's my setup :

Comments
  • 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Cegoca

I will be doing a video review when I get my kit, so keep an eye out! Nice pic BTW!
  • Kind suggestion from aspire engineer for how to install the cotton for the RDTA:
    To wick the RDTA, push the cotton down the RDA deck’s 4 wicking holes. Cut the cotton where it hangs to halfway down the Pryex tank.
  • @Cegoca, I will pass your kind suggestion to our products development department.
  • Tina said:

Kind suggestion from aspire engineer for how to install the cotton for the RDTA:
    To wick the RDTA, push the cotton down the RDA deck’s 4 wicking holes. Cut the cotton where it hangs to halfway down the Pryex tank.

Thanks for that info!
  • edited August 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Tina said:

Cut the cotton where it hangs to halfway down the Pryex tank.

And loose that way half of the tank capacity ?
    So only have 1ml to vape before refilling to avoid dry hits ? ... I'm not convinced.
    Having the cotton hanging on the tank's bottom allows you to use the full tank's capacity.

• My experience with RDTAs such as the Avocado is to trim the cotton so that only a tiny puff of cotton comes down through the holes. With this type of tank less cotton is more. Also don't have the cotton stuffed too tight as it will inhibit wicking. This also increased the amount of liquid the tank can hold. When you take a vape just tilt the mod to wet your wicks.
  • But if one of the two coils has its wicks on the upper side of the tank when tilted, they won't reach the liquid, will they ?
    I should try this anaway and I hope it's a good tip you gave me !

;)
  • That's when I turn the whole mod upside down lol. That's the method that worked best for me, your experience may vary. :)
  • @someguyeh you give the right suggestion.When we vape,we will turn the mode upside down.the e-juice inside the tank will fall down to the cotton.
    If there is too much cotton inside the tank,it will wast tank capacity.
  • OK ! Those short wicks do work ^:)^ ... I managed to go down carefully to this low level without any dry hit (but didn't want to try any further) :)

• @Cegoca When we vape,we will turn the mode upside down.the e-juice inside the tank will fall down to the cotton.
    Enjoy your tank.
    If any kind suggestion for using,please feel free to share with others :D
  • Except that I never vape as I would drink from a canteen, I keep it about 30 degrees lower than the horizontal ... but anyway, it worked for me, why exactly I do not know ... ;)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire