Meet the innovative Nautilus X from Aspire!

The Nautilus X represents the peak of the Aspire atomizer development curve. Specially designed to provide a premium vaping experience with increased flavor, and unique U-Tech coil technology for all-new airflow performance, this is the future of micro tanks.
aspirecig.com/products/tank-series/tank333.html
http://online.aspirecig.com/
http://online.aspirecig.com/event/survey/
Demi
KV 0503.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 674K
IMG_5057.JPG
5472 x 3648 - 1M
6.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 228K
KV 0503.jpg 674.4K
6.jpg 227.8K
Comments
  • 91 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Not even a mention about the U-Tech coil? The best things they had to say was that it is small and comes in cool colors.
    marc18tCegoca
  • @midnightwolf Busardo lost some of my respect with his review of the Nautilus X. Changing the coil with a tank full of juice is not recommended. The juice gets into the bottom hardware and can cause the connection between it and the coil to become problematic. Empty the tank, rock the glass to the side to remove it. This exposes lots of coil to grab onto, allowing easy removal of the coil without any extra knurling.
    Cegoca
  • mine leaks into the base with both coils provided... moreso than my triton mini :((
  • Hmm, been using my X for two weeks now and have not had a leak or even a gurgle. I am wondering if maybe the leaks are from the seals on the tank not being tightened?

I do have to say that being a MTL vaper for several years, I am really impressed with this tank. I waited to order one because I didn't think it would be much different than the old Nautilus, Triton, and Triton mini tanks. I was wrong about that, and this is definitely my new favorite. I have the black X on the black Pegasus Mini and it fits perfectly and looks great. The flavor and cloud production are both amazing, and I can't imagine there ever being any wicking issues with these new coils. I can't wait to try the 1.8 Ohm coils, but I am still on my first coil and have six more to burn through before I try the new ones... ;)

Anyway, thanks Aspire for not forgetting about us MTL vapers!!
    Old_Salt
  • When is it going to be available for purchase?
  • @mmottekk
    Maybe in the mid-to-end of May .
  • I suppose that someone is going to let us know here when it goes for sale.
  • You can pre-order now. It's listed here. If you entered the contest and received a discount code, they too are active and will be honoured.

My order has been submitted.
  • Will the new coils be backwards-compatible with the original Nautilus/Triton Mini/Plato?
  • @Pardoz No, the new coils have an entirely different airflow. All previous tanks and atomizers had their air fed from holes in the bottom. The new tank and coil take air from the top, draw it down through one side of the coil, then up the other side to exit through the drip-tip. The connector for the 510 pin is much shorter with the Nautilus X, and I suspect that the atomizer itself has a larger diameter.
  • Wow! Looks really cool.....will it be good for MTL vaping>
    I am really digging the optional frosted tank!
  • @charlzrocks Yes, Frosty looks good, but I went for the gold to match my wife's Pegasus mini.

It's a U-tube for Youtube :))
  • @Old_Salt Thanks for the link !

@charlzrocks Obviously not a 510 drip tip, what are you going to do here ? :D
  • Cegoca said:

@Old_Salt Thanks for the link !

@charlzrocks Obviously not a 510 drip tip, what are you going to do here ? :D

It looks like the drip tip is longer than the Cleito's so it may work for me, otherwise I have lots of others that would work!
  • i was just wondering if it was a sub ohm tank? im slightly new to vaping.. currently using a trident v2.. how big are the coils? like what size do they come in
  • @anico53 No, the Nautilus X is not a sub-ohm tank. Currently the only coil for it is 1.5Ω and rated for 14-22W. I don't have one yet, but the coils look to be shorter than the Nautilus coils, and larger diameter than the Atlantis/Triton coils.

• It looks like the drip tip is longer than the Cleito's so it may work for me, otherwise I have lots of others that would work!

The Nautilus "X" drip tip is only 10mm long compared to the 12mm of the Cleito's and a regular 510 drip tip will not fit (as far as I can measure).

:(
  • Cegoca said:

It looks like the drip tip is longer than the Cleito's so it may work for me, otherwise I have lots of others that would work!

The Nautilus "X" drip tip is only 10mm long compared to the 12mm of the Cleito's and a regular 510 drip tip will not fit (as far as I can measure.
    :(
    Well then, as far as I am concerned, this being a MTL tank I don't think it will be a problem.
  • cool, limited rainbow color with "frost" pyrex glass amazing - but 22mm, I don't buy it, love my aspire atlantis mega, atomizers lower 30mm size and lower 6ml capacity not my type [-(
  • @Ravege What mod do you use with the Mega, the CF Maxx or something else ?
    I have two Mega+CF Maxx and I find them one of the bests Aspire setups I have (with the 1.0 Ohms cils at 42 W).

(bit out of subject ... sorry :\"> )
  • Cegoca said:

@Ravege What mod do you use with the Mega, the CF Maxx or something else ?
    I have two Mega+CF Maxx and I find them one of the bests Aspire setups I have (with the 1.0 Ohms cils at 42 W).

(bit out of subject ... sorry :\"> )

i use "Hades 2" autentic 26650 mehmod from footoon ( buy this mehmod + x3 battery 26650 = 75 euro and 7 euro shipping cost ) now this mehmod have cost near 50 dollars
    and Laisimo S3 - this mod i buy near 43 dollars + near 4 dollars shipping cost ( i like this mod 2*18650, 200w ( but i dont use 200, max 120w for some rda-and tanks ), support 0,05 ohm, and cool desing ) this mod have special adapter for big size atomizers - i really like how this mod looks with rta, clearomizers and rda 28.5mm - 32.5mm ( i have many really big atomizers, "wolverine rta" ( Depth 31 mm / Height 105.5 mm / Width 31 mm +Diameter 31 mm / Liquid Volume 19 ml /Product Weight 210 g ) and other monters ) long time use mehmod 26650 and buy 26650 rta/rba, now buy some 22mm - but dont like low liquid volume and small base for wire coils )
    + i have vaporshark dna 200, but gift it my girlfriend ( i buy it before laisimo s3, but 900mAh li-po + display at the bottom make me cry

aspire mega one from my favorite clearomizers (almost ideal liquid volume, i can go to work and don't take bottles with liquid, and like driptip cooling airflow + cheap coil head ) I still hope that Aspire will make the new mega, with new coils, more liquid volume ( 8ml-10ml), top filling and some others new innovations
  • edited May 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Tina, did You Know if the nautilus x will support 70pg 30vg liquid?
    Because i see at your aspire desk that it Will support 80vg juice
    And Maybe the hole are too big for my liquid
    Thx
  • It's PG/VG normally, so 80PG/20PG.
    @Tina Will a much bigger VG ratio function, the holes look large enough, no ?
  • @Cegoca the e-juice hole is much larger than the nautilus coils,so it can hold high vg e-juice.
  • @Tina Just because they mentioned "vapes 80/20 juice", why do they that ?
  • yeah, but bigger hole on 70pg make coil gurgling
  • @Cegoca she means the coil can hold high VG e-juice,it just a example
  • @marc18t our QC department did hundreds of testing with 50% vg and 30%vg,no problem
    we are doing another thousands of testing before shipping
© 2015 Powered by Aspire