what are you looking forward from aspire?

what are you looking forward from aspire? Tell us your opinion
something new will come out?
:-?
Comments
  • 29 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Triton 2 SLEEVE!
    Jack-H
  • An RDTA with a 22mm base that quickly flares to a diameter of about 25mm. This should look good on all mods, and fit those with recessed 22mm 510 connectors.

A tank capacity of at least 5 ml.

It should have Velocity styled posts (side hex grub screws) with 2 X 2.3mm oval slots for the coils to allow greater coil building versatility.

Include a ceramic / SS block for single coil builds that plugs one coil's wicking holes and provides cross post airflow to the fitted coil.

Provide fully adjustable AFC to the coils. Look at a multi-slot per coil design to provide air along the length of the coil.

Provide a vapor cooling AFC for very hot builds.

Provide easy through-deck refilling (not a silicone plug).

Use state of the art materials throughout.

Make all parts replaceable.

Include a full set of spare seals, grub screws and a multi-tool (double ended screwdriver?) to fit all fasteners.

Larger or frosted bottom tanks could be optional items.
    charlzrocks
  • A mod that is compatible with the cleito temp control coil
  • A MOD and software that exceeds and DNA 200 based MOD.
  • provari p3 style with a mouth to lung tank that have automatic firing
  • A wattage increase to say 75w would be really nice. And some ramp uo settings like normal soft and boost. that would be really nice especially to use those settings with the clapton coil heads.Dont think it needs anything else really just an rba section but that not firmware based hehe. Im really hoping you could add those 2 features and you will make an amazing device near on perfect and im sure other people will agree. Thank you
  • Not sure whats up with the last comments not taking it seriously. I think its nice you giving us the chance to see whats features we would like.
    Johnson_s_84
  • I AM serious...I would Like an Aspire E-Pipe! [-O<
  • edited April 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @TeozBenny Charlzrocks has been asking for an Aspire e-pipe as long as I've been a member here. I've been requesting a bigger and better MOD since Aspire released the Pegasus. We both would snap up our respective requests as soon as Aspire made the product announcements.

Shortly following my acquisition of the Pegasus, I purchased a Smok X-Cube II as Aspire's Pegasus does not have the all-day vaping capacity on board. Another factor that played into this decision was Aspire's release of SS 316l TC compatible coils without including that capability on the Pegasus. I purchased a Wismec Rouleaux DNA 200 ten days ago simply because I wanted the best vape possible. I am seriously impressed with the Rouleaux, both with its excellent power/temperature control, and its battery capacity. I'm not as impressed with its firmware menuing system. eScribe, although the best on the market for MOD configurability, still has plenty of room for improvement. A larger display for the MOD would also be welcomed, because I want a larger typeface. Make the display 50% larger so my aging eyes can easily read it, and keep it well protected from being knocked about. Another feature I'd like to see Aspire continue for the MOD is the charging dock it introduced with the Pegasus.

So yes, I am very serious with my product suggestion, and would open my wallet for the reality.

• dear All,
    Thank you for your kind suggestion.
    We will pay high attention to your suggestion.
    Some of your suggestion, we can achieve in nearly future,some we can not achieve right now according to many elements for example: most market requirement
    At last ,we express our sincerely thanks to you
  • Hollowed out tank for Triton 2 !!! Meanwhile, I keep my Nautilus mini.

• Until a month ago I would have said a Nautilus 2. Nautilus is a piece of vaping history and it would be a real shame to sanction his death. The Triton mini is real extraordinary , my favorite after the Kabuki tank, but i think that it is too airy for beginners. Furthermore Triton mini 2ml capacity is obscured by the 5 ml Nautilus.
    But now I'm forced to admit that the Plato is the best vaping system I can recommend to new vapers, and also to experienced vapers as a portable ADV device.

So, my answer now is a coil less system with the Aspire quality.
    Guo coil less was the first, Yihi SX pure the second, but both are rather disappointig.
    Aspire could be the first to propose a satisfyng coil less heating device for both MTL and DL vaping ("Aspire BVC Endless Tech" sounds nice)

• Hi!
    Sorry my bad english but i want topfill Nautilus at least 4ml capasity :)
  • DNA200 mod and also better screen like joyatech cubic or at least we can see our puff time etc. bluetooth connection etc :)
  • Puff time ... ?
    Bluetooth ... ?

Why would you need that ?
    Just vape ! :D
  • I would love to see a re-wick-able ceramic coil for the cleito. Using SS for the required wire for connection. It should be fairly easy with the existing coil design by allowing the top half to screw off and allowing access to the wick as well as the coil for a pulsing dry burn. Similar to the krixus however yours could be larger and easier to wick based on the large coil design.
  • A Plato that doesn't hum whenever the screen is on, and make a high pitch squeal when it's fired. Also if the sleeve fit into position snugly so it doesn't move around, it would feel a lot less cheap.
  • Firmware update for Pegasus Mini
  • @MajikZac The firmware for the Pegasus mini is set at the factory and can not be changed.
  • i would like to see plato coils in canada! i hate my plato in MTL mode!
  • @joevapes We have made 0.4 ohm coil for DTL vaping style.
    This coil has been shipped out to Canada market,you can get it from our distributors:aspirecig.com/business-partners/
    or from the vape shops
  • @Old_Salt OK,I got it .I will pass your suggestion to our products development department.
  • Weathered Gold Aspire Plato with chip tweaks mentioned above.
  • Old_Salt said:

An RDTA with a 22mm base that quickly flares to a diameter of about 25mm. This should look good on all mods, and fit those with recessed 22mm 510 connectors.

A tank capacity of at least 5 ml.

It should have Velocity styled posts (side hex grub screws) with 2 X 2.3mm oval slots for the coils to allow greater coil building versatility.

Include a ceramic / SS block for single coil builds that plugs one coil's wicking holes and provides cross post airflow to the fitted coil.

Provide fully adjustable AFC to the coils. Look at a multi-slot per coil design to provide air along the length of the coil.

Provide a vapor cooling AFC for very hot builds.

Provide easy through-deck refilling (not a silicone plug).

Use state of the art materials throughout.

Make all parts replaceable.

Include a full set of spare seals, grub screws and a multi-tool (double ended screwdriver?) to fit all fasteners.

Larger or frosted bottom tanks could be optional items.

Would you like fries with that? :D
  • @charlzrocks I'd love them. It's too bad I can't eat them on a no-carb diet :(
  • now that the rba is out for the cleito, will we see one for the plato?
  • Plato firmware upgrade with Mac OS X!!!!!
  • @bennyhaana My Plato does not make any noise, yours might be defective.

You can squeeze the Plato's cover gently until it makes a tight fit with the body. I had to do this when the mod was loose enough on the lower edge and would shift back and forth.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire