Do you use the Bypass mode for a box mod? Should we cancel this mode?

1. Do you use the Bypass mode for a box mod? Should we cancel this mode?6 votes
    1. I don't use it often ,cancel it
      83.33%
    2. I use it often,please keep it
      16.67%
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I prefer to use my mech mods for dripping thus making the bypass mode unnessessary on my Aspire mods.
  • As I do prefer to use my mechs for it also, I do welcome the feature and enjoy messing around with it. On mods like the Pegasus Mini, I found it worked quite well.
  • If it's not too much trouble implementing it, I would say : keep it, it's a feature that could be used by some.
  • Thank you for your kind suggestion.
    I will pass them to our products development department.
  • My vote is to keep it. I highly recommend the Odyssey mini kit to folks new to vaping. It's relatively easy to use for those new to vaping. They can start out with mouth-to-lung, and then try out TC and mech (bypass) modes relatively safely without investing in a new MOD. I think it's the best MOD Aspire currently makes. Yes, it can use a few improvements; but it's a great MOD for experienced vapers all-day MTL use, especially in confined spaces like a car. You don't want billowing clouds of vapour obscuring your vision.
  • Ok, I got it,I will pass your kind suggestion to our products development department. ;;)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire