For a 2ml mouth to lung vaping style tank,which size do you want?

For a 2ml mouth to lung vaping style tank,which size do you want?
If you have a 2ml mouth to lung vaping style tank,which size of base hardware is best for your?
  1. If you have a 2ml mouth to lung vaping style tank,which size of base hardware is best for your?13 votes
    1. 19mm
        7.69%
    2. 20mm
      38.46%
    3. 21mm
      15.38%
    4. 22mm
      38.46%
Comments
  • 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would also suggest that a new MTL tank be backwards compatible with the Nautilus and Triton Mini coil format, just like the Plato.

I find this kind of stability in a product range to be a huge incentive to get more tanks. :)
    BhippsOld_Salt
  • 19mm. I would use the Nautilus Mini as the blueprint for a new 2 ml MTL device. It's perfect!
    Bhipps
  • edited March 2016 Vote Up1Vote Down
    The purpose of the 2ml tank is to match the EU laws in May 2016, so the rest of the world is probably not concerned (yet ?) about that small capacity.
    I think the same size as the Triton mini, 20mm, would be the best looking proportions.
    Bhipps
  • i have a Nautilus mini and love it, i would only buy a new Tank, if it would include with the normal coils a RTA, Anything else i would not see as a upgrade. i have voted for 22mm. 2 mil is ok for a MTL with 1.6 - 1.8 ohm.
    Bhipps
  • The tank will be kinda squashed but will still fit nicely on my Pegasus mini
  • Thank you for your kind suggestion.
    Hello everyone
    Welcome to give us your opinion. >:D<
  • edited March 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    22mm suits most setups best. 2ml is quite annoying though. Even 3 ml would be a lot better, if I'm out it would be nice not having to refill too often. I have the Triton Mini which would be my favourite tank if it could just hold a little more juice!
  • I say 21mm. It would still look good on a device for 22mm, but would not look too small or too wide.
  • Any idea when we can expect a new dedicated mouth to lung tank?
  • i use a natulis x and a evo for mouth to lung ...both are 1.8
© 2017 Powered by Aspire