Check your Aspire Scratch off code for authenticity!

All Aspire products have an Authenticity Scratch Off code on the outside of the packaging. When you check the scratch off authentication it should read as in the photo below (the X's being the numbers you input) If it says that the code has already been checked more than one time, then you have purchased a fake. I have seen where a person checks the code and the code has been checked over 500 times. Meaning that the fake maker is using the same one number on all it's fake goods. Check the code here: http://www.aspirecig.com/ at the bottom of the first page you will see a box that says "Security Code". Enter the scratch off code and press "Go". you should see the screen pictured below. If it says anything other than "Congratulations" as pictured below, you have bought a fake Aspire product.image
kingofturks
scratch code.JPG
560 x 395 - 43K
Comments
  • 34 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Pamela6
    "I really like the seller so I won't mention them, but it does piss me off that the fake was put in an Aspire box. "
    Well, at least let them know how you feel about the matter!
    Pamela6Dougie48
  • @CharlieBucket , I've had that problem with tanks in the past too. All I can tell you is when filling your tank with e-juice, make sure none gets in the tube in the middle of your tank. If it does, empty it and clean it out real good and blow through the tube to get any liquid out that might be in there. Then refill and see if that helps.
    Freyakat
  • @lepoissonrouge If you won,it will come out with a code,you can use the code to buy anything you want on our online store,if the screen didn't come out with a code,I am sorry you didn't win
    lepoissonrouge
  • I made the same silly mistake. I posted my comment and pics below yours. I hope I get as lucky as you did. I really don't know what else to do.
  • This is a great idea. I checked the code and it told me my product was authentic. However, the box didn't have a wrapper around it, so how do I know the contents are legitimate? The seller (on amazon) I assume wrapped the box with clear plastic as there was a UK plug along with the box, but they could easily have tampered with the contents. Should there be a wrapper around the box when purchasing it?
    Thanks.
  • I checked the code for my Aspire Nova tank and it says my code does not exist. Does this mean it's fake as well?
  • @charlzrocks, I did. It's fake. The other 2 Aspire products I bought were authentic.
    It t was an Aspire Vivi Nova BVC clearomizer tank. It was in a rainbow design. I bought it to match my rainbow eGo. It works perfectly fine. The other tank, Aspire Vivi Nova BVC in stainless/silver finish was authentic.
    The fake was in an authentic Aspire product box but was not wrapped in cellophane as were the other products. I really like the seller so I won't mention them, but it does piss me off that the fake was put in an Aspire box.
  • Hello.. I just bought a Cleito and the scratch off code sticker was on the inside.. on the back, black insert. Would that be normal? Also, when I scratched it off, it actually scratched the code off in a part of it so I can't read it to check it. Is there any other way to check.. On a side note, this thing is spitting hot juice when I fire it at only 40 watts.. any way to fix that.. using 65vg/35pg juice..

Thanks!

• I was able to make out the code well enough to verify it as Authentic.. I guess my question now is, why does this this spit hot juice up the chimney? Tried 70/30 80/20 Juices @ 40 and 50 watts.. no difference..
  • The Cleito needs a longer drip tip....try switching out the stock one for a longer one.
    Southy321
  • Thanks for the suggestions.. I watched a couple YouTube gurus that said to actually put juice down on the coil inside the chimney when priming.. Is this a bad idea for these coils? I'll try cleaning everything up and swapping out the coil, skipping the inside prime and see how that goes.. thanks again!
  • The Cleito needs a longer drip tip....

I use all four Cleito I have with the original drip tip and they suit me best.

• edited May 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Well, wish I had viewed this page before I ordered a Cleito off ebay. I have been purchasing vape related gear off ebay for 2 years, never a prob...till today.
    Received the Cleito, Aspire's authenticity check verified as an imitation.
    Seller: icebergjumper_8
    Screenshot_2016-05-31-10-17-05.png
    960 x 540 - 147K
    Screenshot_2016-05-31-10-29-51.png
    540 x 960 - 97K
  • I bought 2 boxes of BVC coils, the box number checked out on the web site to be real. Now the actual coils i fear are a fake, I'm on my 6th coil in 2 weeks. They look real with all of the lettering on them. I did notice some of the holes weren't in the same location. I got some that leak, hard to draw after a day or the taste isn't there.
  • LizC22 said:

Well, wish I had viewed this page before I ordered a Cleito off ebay. I have been purchasing vape related gear off ebay for 2 years, never a prob...till today.

Received the Cleito, Aspire's authenticity check verified as an imitation.

Seller: icebergjumper_8

You have the option to return the item through eBays buyer protection plan. Contact eBay about returning it if the vendor will not take it back.

Freyakat
  • So random question- I bought a Plato setup a few weeks ago when my previous box had an unfortunate accident. In the box was a card with the serial number to check, and on that card it said "log on, check authenticity- when you have done so you will automatically be informed if you have won or not." That's a shortened version of what it said, my question is should you get a notification either way whether you win or not? I only got the "your item is authentic" screen with the serial number listed. Wondering if there was somewhere else I'm supposed to go for the prize stuff. Thanks!
  • I got an aspire Plato with a scratch and check card inside the box. When I checked it , I got a thing saying congratulations you have won a $30 coupon but when I tried to use the coupon code during check out I get a message that the code is invalid. Very frustrating. Any suggestions on how to redeem my coupon?
  • @kingofturks please email your coupon code to service: service@aspirecig.com,she will check for you.
  • I purchased the new Cleito Tank on 9/10 and everything seemed fine. Except now I am getting a strong burnt flavor that chokes me on random Vaping inhales. I changed the coil, and I am within the proper wattage. I contacted Aspire customer service. They requested my security code. I scratched off the codes cover, and ended up scratching some of the code itself. (see attached pic) NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOOSED TO DO?!?!? The 2nd pic is of the bar code on the bottom of the box. Please someone help me.
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 664K
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 921K
    image.jpg 664.2K
    image.jpg 921K
  • If everything but the code is correct, in an Aspire branded box, then the seller after the fact says they are clones and refuses to refund, do I have a case? eBay pulled the listing, but it has a picture of the box and the title is Aspire Cleito Coils. No mention of "clone" in the listing. I feel it was a scam.
    Screenshot_20170110-220211.png
    1440 x 2560 - 355K
  • Is Aspire doing anything to find and prosecute the copycats that are using their name, logo, boxing, etc? Do they care what harm might come to the customers?
  • @Freyakat

If they pulled the listing due to fraud, You have a case.....contact eBay regarding getting your money back!
  • Hi, I just bought an Aspire cleito Stainless steel sub ohm tank and checked the authenticity code and it showed me the congratulations message. However, the box it came in had "this product contains nicotine...etc" on the front and back. I never saw that on my previous cleito or my friends cleito 120. is that normal?
  • hotrod said:

Hi, I just bought an Aspire cleito Stainless steel sub ohm tank and checked the authenticity code and it showed me the congratulations message. However, the box it came in had "this product contains nicotine...etc" on the front and back. I never saw that on my previous cleito or my friends cleito 120. is that normal?

Yes it is normal, Aspire just started putting those labels on the product to be TPD compliant.
  • Hi

I am confuse are they fake? there has no scratch patch on each. barcode only. these barcode does not pop up anything when enter authentic.
    5131.jpg
    640 x 480 - 351K
    P1015691.JPG
    640 x 480 - 78K
    5131.jpg 351.3K
    P1015691.JPG 77.9K
  • edited August 12 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I just bought the box of BVC coils for K1 or K2 tank from ebay and here no scratch code on it and looks everything like original but by testing coils feels like real fake.

Are scratch codes must be on each box???

I guess is real fake because no scratch code and no different how good looks. Seller said no more scratch codes from Aspire on each 5 pcs box but is on big box where is 10 small boxes like Aspire got upgraded products.

Ebay seller is: batterystock2014, and his said: New aspire BVC coils do not have any scratch code anymore, the old one did have a scratch code, they have updated their scratch codes and now they have it on the big package instead of individually, you can ask in a forum, I dont need to lie regards of this item.
    That seller got lot of Aspire products.

Thanks
  • As far as I am aware, the 5 pc boxes still have the scratch code on them. Can @Tina please verify this?
  • @charlzrocks Thank you. That seller at Ebay (batterystock2014) sold to me 100% genuine Aspire box of 5pc BVC coils but box came without scratch code and stuff does not works properly.
  • @agapejs Yes,the 5pc boxes still have the scratch code on them
© 2015 Powered by Aspire