Aspire CF MOD Charging issue

hi everyone! i just purchased an CF MOD with a brand new battery. as instructed by the seller, i put my new battery in and used it till the battery was low to recharge it and it was working perfectly. when i connect the MOD to the charger it doesn't seem to charge. the light on my charger just stays red and the battery acts as tho its not connected if i push the button while its connected it still lights up in orange. my charger is also pretty new i bought it about a week ago... can anyone shed some light on my issue? Thanks!!
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @illenic
    This was taken directly from the Aspire website.
    Aspire CF MOD Battery
    Aspire cf MOD battery supply intense power for low resistance atomizer. Compatible with: 18650 battery (battery not included) Charging: An external third party charger is required. Remove the 18650 battery from the CF MOD battery holder and place it into the external charger. The CF MOD battery holder is not compatible with Aspire USB charger.
    so......
    You CAN NOT charge the battery in an Aspire CF Mod using a usb charger. The usb charger will only work on Aspire built in batteries. (CF Sub Ohm, CF G-Power CF VV, etc.)
    You must remove the battery from the mod and charge it using an approved charger.
    Cegoca
© 2017 Powered by Aspire