Security code was checked 1 times, but says be ware of imitation?

Security code was checked 1 times, but says be ware of imitation?

Im sure I was the 1 check. But it doesnt say original, it says checked 1 times and be ware of imitations?

Are my coils authentic or not?

Here is the code

Thanks.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You should be the only one that has checked the code. Don't publish your code, or give it to anyone but an Aspire representative. The first time you check the code, it should come up as genuine. Any time you check after that the count will go up and give you the caution.

If you buy locally, I recommend checking the code on your smartphone before leaving the store.
  • @n0games what Old_salt said is right.

You should be the only one that has checked the code. The first time you check the code, it should come up as genuine. Any time you check after that the count will go up and give you the caution.
  • When you check the scratch off authentication it should read as in the photo below (the X's being the numbers you input) If it says that the code has already been checked , then you have purchased a fake. I have seen where a person checks the code and the code has been checked over 500 times. Meaning that the fake maker is using the same one number on all it's fake goods.
    scratch code.JPG
    560 x 395 - 43K
  • I've been all over this site trying to find where to check security code-- please help.
  • You were not the 1 check. If the code was legit you would have received a reply beginning "Congratulations...." Your coils are unfortunately fake.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire