Aspire Cleito sub ohm tank release--giveaway

Aspire Cleito sub ohm tank release,we have a big giveaway on aspire facebook.
Click this link to know more details about this giveaway:https://facebook.com/aspirecigs/?fref=ts
Good luck,everyone!
Activity as below:
A great news coming together with me is a wonderful Giveaway. My Aspire family plans to give away 20pcs Cleito tanks to you, check below to know how to win the Giveaway:
1. Share this post to your timeline or group.
2. Tag three of your friends
3. Comment this post.
Date: December 15th to December 18th.
We will select and announce the winners on December 18th.
P.S: I am waiting for going home with you, would you like to take me away? Tell you a secret: finishing all of the 3 requirements will help you have a better chance to win.
TheMeatManVapesJoel360ksedwar
Comments
  • 30 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited December 2015 Vote Up1Vote Down
    Thank you @aspire & @""Kiki Chan" .. I'm extremely stocked to have the opportunity to test the new Aspire Cleito Sub Ohm Tank. I'm looking forward to posting a full review on the Aspire Cleito Kit on the Forum. Fortunately, this will be the only Christmas Gift under the Tree this year since Aspire products are what I started vaping with almost 2.5 yeats ago to help aid myself to quit smoking cigarettes and also due to a recent medical accident.

I haven't been on the Forum in over two months. Unfortunately, got in a serious accident which left me unable to work. I was just discharged from the hospital 2 weeks ago and I'm finally back home for the start of my recovery. Now I'm having to go through the pain stacking task of filing for Long-Term Social Security Disability Insurance through the Government here in the USA. I was lucky to have paid the extra money for Short/Long Term Disability Premiums with my Health Insurance Plan through work. So at least I will start receiving 60% of my Salary but have to wait 6-months before the first payment starts.

So just wanted to touch base with my fellow Forum Members, that have been active when I first joined 1.5 years back. I just wanted to let them know that I didn't drop off the face of the earth by choice b/c I was really active on the forum (thanks to @Tina for giving me the encouragement to be more active on Aspire's Forum). So know that I'm stuck to a hospital bed in my living room of my house for the recovery. The computer seems to be a great way to escape the moment and not worry about the pain & healing process.

Happy Holidays to Aspire, fellow forum members and everyone else behind the scenes.

Sincerely, Matt :-c
    Cegoca
  • Hey Matt, I wish you a speedy and full recovery. Hopefully you'll be out of that hospital bed before you go crazy!
    Southy321
  • Please get well soon Southy321 !!!!
    We are pulling for you and missed you!!!
    Southy321
  • @Southy321 I am sorry to hear that.
    I wish you a speedy and full recovery.we are pulling for you and missed you!!
    Southy321
  • @Southy321 I am sorry to hear that.
    I wish you a speedy and full recovery.we are pulling for you and missed you!!
    Southy321
  • Old_Salt said:

Enjoy your Cleito! Please review it and let us know what you think of it.

Hello everyone, I have received my new Cleito tank in the mail (THANK YOU ASPIRE) a little while ago and wanted to share my first impressions.
    First off, the tank and packaging are very handsome. Comes with pre-installed (0.4ohm) coil and everything you need such as a spare Pyrex tube in case you break your installed one and a spare coil (0.2ohm). It also comes with some top cap rubber covers in various colors and a vape band. It has to be mentioned that you get a lot for the amount of money you spend, around 25.00 USD.
    After unboxing the Cleito I took it apart to give it a quick rinse, I filled the tank (and soaked the coil) with some Quacks Duck Breath and let the coil saturate for a few minutes. WOW, this thing has got the most air flow of any tank I have ever used. It's awesome airflow and even better flavor!
    I will be buying another Cleito (black) soon and can say to anyone who asks me...don't hesitate to buy one. It really is a pleasurable flavorful vape.
    Thanks for reading
    meadal

Tina
    1230151422-1[1].jpg
    1608 x 3110 - 708K
  • All three requirements done!! Thanks for the opportunity!! Hope to win!!!
  • I would love to have one.
    my facebook name is gagi grossmann =)
  • edited December 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Good luck everyone! ;;)
  • All done with the hope of getting one of those lovely looking tanks :)
  • I have done all !! ;)
  • All done. Can't wait to see it in person!!
  • Yay 20 units up for grabs!!!!
    1, Shared
    2, Tagged
    3, Commented
    4, ordering one tomorrow, doing!
  • Oooh, I sure like this one. Looks like a great design.
  • Woohoo, fingers crossed. :D
  • Thank you so much for the Chance all done and good luck to all you great people hope we all get one :)
  • Thanks all done.
    ;)
  • I finished the steps to enter. This tank it really something new! Good luck to everyone. :)>-
  • I couldn't tag a post on facebook. I uploaded an image of the Cleito to facebook and was able to tag that, and included a link to this post. So hopefully by commenting here I've complied with the requirements.

My comment "Looks like a good addition to Aspire's product line."
  • Yes this would be a great prize to win. Got my entry on FB as we speak
  • All Done on the Facebook page,Thankyou shared and tagged 3 friends,I think I have done it right :-)
  • Done and hopefully entered
    Congrats on another breakthrough, nice work.
  • Dear Aspire friends, thank you very much for taking part in our Giveaway! Here are the 20 winners who can get our new Cleito tank for free! If your name is on the list, please send your shipping information (consignee, address and contact number)to kiki@aspirecig.com, the prizes are completely free, including free shipping!
    Congratulations to the winners: Amanda Chastain, Curtis Williams, Christopher Lash , Dave Ja Vu, Eddie Mallari , Gavin White,
    George Brennan , Jason Bailey, John Midwood , Lynn Mayer-Schares, Michael Scott, Marquito Stone Tamarindo, Matt Mash, Nathan Johnson , Rich Sanders , Rick Roy, Steve Mccowan, Shelby Haines, Tom Groves , Vlad Catalin

• Congratulations to everyone! =D>
  • Enjoy your Cleito! Please review it and let us know what you think of it.
  • Good suggestion.
    Hello,winners,please review it and let us know what you think of it. >:D<
  • @meadal thank you for sharing your using experience with us.

;;)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire