My Video Review of the Aspire Pegasus Mod

My very first review on my very first box mod. Sorry for the audio quality....old camera. Let me know what you think!
Southy321piaViruk
Comments
  • 17 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Nice for a first try, but the sound really needs improvement, sorry !
    charlzrocks
  • Good review!Keep on!
    =D>
    charlzrocks
  • @charlzrocks I totally agree, good suggestion !
    charlzrocks
  • @charlzrocks I have passed your suggestion to our products developments department.

Thank you! :)>-
    charlzrocks
  • If you really want to get fancy, put four USB ports (North, South, East and West) so you can put your cord in which ever way you want.
    charlzrocks
  • @charlzrocks Very nice review, the sound wasn't a issue and I was able to watch it on YouTube. Total props for your first review and more to come, right.. Vape on & Enjoy :D
    charlzrocks
  • Great Review @charlzrocks , I was not bothered by the sound at all. You gave details I look forward to exploring when I receive my Pegasus. :)>-
    charlzrocks

• As an addendum to the review I would like to add something about the charging dock; Other than the Orange cord being a turn off color, I would suggest that in the future to make the usb connection on the other side of the charging dock. If I have the dock plugged in and the cord facing away from me (toward the back of my desk to hide the cord), I can't see the display on the Pegasus while it is charging as it is turned away from me. @Tina, could you forward this idea to product development for me? Thanks!

Have you noticed that on some pictures of the dock, the connection is on the side ?
    But are these real pictures ?

charlzrocks
  • @charlzrocks : Please read my review. I tried to make a video like you and my phone would not cooperate with lighting. Hope it is as good as yours. :D
    charlzrocks
  • @charlzrocks I'm guessing that if you had a version without TC then you may not face the issue I had, but would you mind having a read of my initial thoughts post and letting me know if you saw any of the same problems and if you have any solutions for them?
    http://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/27062/first-impression-of-the-pegasus#latest

charlzrocks
  • @viruk, see my reply under the thread you created :D
    Viruk
  • Yeah, I know.....sorry the sound is really bad. I will hopefully get a bettar camera and mic some day! :D
  • Tina said:

Good review!Keep on!
    =D>

It decent good effort dude! Keep it up! :)

cloudcig.co.uk

Thanks so much!

As an addendum to the review I would like to add something about the charging dock; Other than the Orange cord being a turn off color, I would suggest that in the future to make the usb connection on the other side of the charging dock. If I have the dock plugged in and the cord facing away from me (toward the back of my desk to hide the cord), I can't see the display on the Pegasus while it is charging as it is turned away from me. @Tina, could you forward this idea to product development for me? Thanks!

• @cegoca I am on skype right now.
  • Cegoca said:

As an addendum to the review I would like to add something about the charging dock; Other than the Orange cord being a turn off color, I would suggest that in the future to make the usb connection on the other side of the charging dock. If I have the dock plugged in and the cord facing away from me (toward the back of my desk to hide the cord), I can't see the display on the Pegasus while it is charging as it is turned away from me. @Tina, could you forward this idea to product development for me? Thanks!

Have you noticed that on some pictures of the dock, the connection is on the side ?
    But are these real pictures ?

Hmmmm....good question! We will have to see when more folks get their charging docks as to where they are indeed putting the connection! :-?
  • Southy321 said:

@charlzrocks Very nice review, the sound wasn't a issue and I was able to watch it on YouTube. Total props for your first review and more to come, right.. Vape on & Enjoy :D

Great Review @charlzrocks , I was not bothered by the sound at all. You gave details I look forward to exploring when I receive my Pegasus. :)>-

Thanks to the both of you for the nice comments. I would love to have a good and proper cam/mic setup for doing these types of reviews....we will have to see what happens in the future! :D
© 2017 Powered by Aspire