My Triton and RTA Kit Review

First I want to thank Aspire for sending me the Triton tank and RTA Kit.

Triton -

What can I say about the Triton..well the first thing that is obvious is the top fill on which is freakin awesome. It is so easy to fill on which I can easily fill my tank while driving (do not recommend it always be safe while driving) , but it is that easy. The tank itself is very stylish and love the look of it as it looks great on my Sigelei 50 w box. The airflow is nice with so many options to choose from on how you want to have your air flow while vaping. The top airflow adjustment is a nice touch along with the bottom air flow. I do not use the top, but I am sure there are others that will take advantage of it. Now the .04 ohm coil WOW WOW these coils rock and I mean rock n roll. These new coils and the Triton were designed perfectly for each other as the flavor and the amount of vapor is outstanding. What a big difference from I see with the Triton and new coils from other competitors product Aspire sure hit a home run on this tank.

RTA Kit -

This RTA kit is so easy to use and to set up I love it. The one thing I recommend to everyone is too stick to 1.0 ohm to 1.5 ohm with this RTA kit. When you get below 1.0 ohm it tends to get very hot. The pre-made coil was at 0.5 ohm and that baby was cooking that tank, but when I built a 1.1 ohm I love it and it puts out great flavor does not get hot on me just a pleasure to use.

This RTA Kit is worth buying believe me it is.... once you use it and build your first coil and set up you will be like this is easy peasy and too easy. It hits like the current coils and it has great flavor and vapor.

Tina and Aspire thank you very much I enjoyed your products and i will upload a photo of my Triton on my regulated box.
Tinacharlzrocks
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I hope you don't live in the UK?

I don't want to be run over by you while you are driving and filling your Triton with fluid - how can you say that and use "safe driving" in the same sentence?
    charlzrocksSouthy321
  • Either ;)

dmiller622 also said (do not recommend it always be safe while driving)

It doesn't matter what part of the world we live in, someone near us is stupid enough to try something like this while driving :(
    charlzrocksSouthy321
  • Hmm, I guess this is what happens when you start using the Sarcasm Dripping Atomizer... LOL
    charlzrocksViruk
  • @dmiller622 thank you for sharing your review with us.
    ;;) :D ;)
    charlzrocks
  • woodbar said:

I hope you don't live in the UK?

I don't want to be run over by you while you are driving and filling your Triton with fluid - how can you say that and use "safe driving" in the same sentence?

It is not that hard to do :)
    charlzrocks
  • DO you mean the filling, or running someone over is not hard to do?
    charlzrocks
  • Also i was driving at the speed of 105 mph while adding juice to my Triton and after that I did a rebuild on my RTA which then I reach speeds around 125 mph. My 5 year old thought it was fun and we planned to do it again this Sunday.
    charlzrocks
  • That's nothing.

I did 300 kph while rebuilding the RTA as a BVC and filled the tank, on my MOTORCYCLE during rush hour traffic. The officer that eventually pulled me over was really impressed with the Triton on the Pegasus and ordered one while he was shoving me in the back of his squad car.
    charlzrocks
  • Hey, I remember when it was feat to unwrap a pack of cigs while driving! How the world has changed! :))
© 2017 Powered by Aspire