Aspire CF VV+ battery poblem

Hi,

I went to charge my batter as every other time, and when it said it was fully charged(led solid green on charger) the light on my battery remains solid orange. When I remove the battery from the charger it won't turn on. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Comments
  • 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Corbin96 Sigelei and Aspire are two different companies. Can you provide a model, and preferably pictures?
    malhindi
  • Dear Customer,
    Charging Instructions:
    1.Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
    2.Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
    3.Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
    4.The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).If the light on the battery didn't flash tree times before turning to solid in color,which means the connection between the battery and the USB charger is not working,please use a clean cloth clean the connector of the battery and the USB charger.
    5.The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
    6.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
    From you description"led solid green on charger) the light on my battery remains solid orange. ",the battery was not charged,please use a clean cloth clean the connector of the battery and the USB charger.

If still not work,please use another charger to have a try.

Have a nice day!
  • Good evening,

I'm having the exactly same trouble. I bought a premium kit from a store located in Orlando less than two months ago and it doesn't work anymore. Actually I try to charge it but the CF VV+ 1000mah battery won't turn the green light on and than when I disconnect it from the USB charger the battery only stays a few time on red light and dies right after.
    I'm from Brazil and I don't know what to do right now. Could you please help me out asap? Just to let you know my premium kit is still on warranty.
    Thanks!
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Can the battery be turned on or off?
    When you screw the battery to the USB charger to charge,did the light on the battery light up?What is the light on the USB charger? Red or green?

Have a nice day!
  • My c.f. vv+ when plugged in stays orange. The charger shows green, but nothing charges, or I can't turn the battery on. I've tried different chargers and outlets. I've tried cleaning connections too. Any advice?
  • Bump, same problem here. What's going on?
  • The button on the battery does not respond to anything. When connected to the charger, charger led is green and button led flashes a few times red/purple and then stays solid orange, flashing slightly every 2 seconds.
  • @tiina1 please your description,we think the charger didn't make a connection with the battery.
    Please use a clean paper to clean the connector of the battery.
    What's more,use another charger to have a try.
    If the same result,please go ahead as our after-sale process:
    we offer three months warranty for our batteries.If your battery is still under our warranty,please go ahead as our after-sale service process:

if you are a customer from USA ,please contact our after-sale center in USA directly:https://uvaper.com/return_form_download

if you are a customer from other site,please go ahead as Our after-sale process is :when consumer found their product is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any quality problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized sellers.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defective,you exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for a replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will give you a replacement.

We promised our direct retailers,we will send the replacements to them,we also require our authorized distributors ,they need send the replacements to their direct distributors.

If our product is defective,the customer exchange from the retailer,if the retailer got the products from us directly ,they can ask for the replacement from us directly,if the retailer got the product from our authorized distributor,it can ask replacement from our authorized distributor.
  • Hi. I recently got my starter pack. Yesterday I tried to charge my battery but the light on the charger stays green and there's no changing color lights on the aspire. Can somebody help me? Please.

Thank you guys very much!
  • @JorgeMc
    Is the Aspire battery firing at all?
    Does the firing button light up blue or orange?
    Have you clicked firing button 5 times to turn it on or off?
  • Battery is a month old. Charged it once before. Screwed it in, went to sleep. In the morning, the indicator light was green on the charger, the indicator light was blue on the battery. The battery will not work. Mind you, there was still charge on the unit when connected to the charger to begin with, I was topping off. I have tried all the trouble shooting here, no go. Pretty upset, as this battery cost me 40 bucks, and since I used cash and got a generic receipt, store won't exchange unit.
  • Do you have the right adapter and charger for the battery?
    Worn receptacles in North America often won't make contact with a plug. Try another receptacle.
    Try use a USB charger with no more than a one amp output. for another device. Some of the USB ports on computers may also have power available. Try them if you don't have another charger. Check the documentation for your computer.
  • I'm new with using vape tanks but my friend said he had gotten a sigelei aspire vape it was working perfectly fine for him he said it was just dead so when he gave it to me i plugged it in and it hasn't charged at all I've charged it for like a week on and off. When I plug in my vape tank the red charging light comes on but it wont charge at all. He said when it's charged the charging light will turn blue and turn on. Could any one help please?? It's a little aggravating I can't use my vape
  • I as given Aspire K4 as a gift. After working for 3 weeks, the battery stopped charging. Even when the battery is empty, the light turns immediately green when I hooked it into my pc or power. I used multiple, different USB cords. I cleaned and recleaned it. The person who gave it to me bought it overseas and I will be back in the US in a couple of days. What could be done to rectify the problem. (:|
© 2015 Powered by Aspire