Aspire sub ohm battery taking forever to charge

I checked the Mah rating on the charger and everything is good. I can't figure out why it is taking well over 8 hours to charge. Is this normal? For clarification I have the built in battery not the mod. If anyone could offer a suggestion that would be great. Thanks!
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Did you use our original charger?
    How did you charge your battery? Did you use USB charger to computer to charge your battery or did you use adaptor to wall to charge you battery?
    What are the output voltage and electric current of your usb charger and adaptor?

Have a nice day!
  • Hello,
    I did not use your original charger but I did use one with the same stats. The ac is rated at 850 mah and the USB charge was rated at 420 mah. I used the ac wall plug to charge it.
  • Dear Customer,
    Please refer to our website for the warning information from our engineer:Don't charge our battery on another brand charge,it may damage the battery.
    What's more,we can not assure that actual out put current of other brand usb charger is the same as its marked,the marked output current is 420mah,but the actual output current is 350mah,then the longer charging time problem will happen.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire