CE5-S tank material. Plastic, pyrex or glass?

Hi,

What is the material of the CE5-S? It say metal casing sleeve but what is the "window" made of?

Plastic? Pyrex? Glass? If made of plastic, what type of plastic? polypropylene or polycarbonate?

What about the ET-S tank?

Thank you
Comments
  • 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Our CE5-S tank is made of Pyrex,it has an exterior metal sleeve surrounding the Pyrex,the Same as ET-S.
    Thank you!
  • The K1 is the latest and greatest small clearo and uses the new BVC coils, plus its glass.
  • Are the new BVC used with the new K1 compatible with the ET-S and CE5-S clearomizers ?
  • Dear Customer,
    The new K1 clearomizers is also belong to Clearomizer series like ET-S and CE5-S,the new BVC Series Replaceable Coils are developed for Clearomizer series,they are upgraded version of BDC CLEAROMIZER REPLACEMENT COIL , the BVC coils have new wick in it,which use the high-tech material and technology, the taste will be purer, it works better than the old BDC coils. so,it is not only compatible with the K1,but also compatible with the ET-S and CE5-S clearomizers ,you can buy it on our website:http://www.aspirecigonline.com/aspire-bvc-series-replaceable-coil-5-piece-p-85.html
    Thank you!
  • That you for your reply.

I already ordered 3 boxed supposing they were compatible.
    Now I'm sure about it.

Perhaps you should add that compatibility to the product information sheet on your store ?

Thanks again.
  • Dear Cegoca,
    Thank you for supporting our business!
    I will pass your kindly suggestion to our online manager.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Our CE5-S tank is made of Pyrex,it has an exterior metal sleeve surrounding the Pyrex,the Same as ET-S.
    Thank you!
    Are you really sure about that ?
    I always read that the CE5-S was made of plastic inside and all shops mention it likewise.
  • Cegoca" said:

Are you really sure about that ?
    I always read that the CE5-S was made of plastic inside and all shops mention it likewise.
    The CE5-S is polycarbonate and the Aspire ET-S is glass.
  • Joseph" said:

The CE5-S is polycarbonate ...
    Can you confirm that Tina, please ?
  • Dear Cegoca,
    The CE5-S is polycarbonate,it has an exterior metal sleeve surrounding the tank with two small windows that allow you to see how much liquid is left in the tank at all times.
    The ET-S has two versions:the polycarbonate and glass, and it also has an exterior metal sleeve surrounding the tank with two small windows that allow you to see how much liquid is left in the tank at all times.
    Details please refer to our products catalogs:http://www.aspirecig.com/products/bdc-series/
    Thank you for your good questions.
  • Does the polycarbonate version of the ET-S still have a metal base and mouthpiece?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire