battery indicator light blinks blue and pink

I have the aspire cf vv+ kit. When I plug my tank into the battery the battery indicator light blinks blue and pink 3 times. Can someone please tell me what is going on with my vape?
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our battery have Atomizer Short Circuit Protection,If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”.
    Please make sure that if the base hardware is connector well to you battery and if the coils is over tight or over loose to the base hardware.
    Have a nice day!
  • Hello,

I just purchased the CF VV and I have the same issue.
    I'm using the Aspire CE5-S and I am vaping without problems using the CF G-Power as i'm typing this.

The CF VV will not allow me to vape.
    I tried using my 3 different CE5-S , replaced the coil , made sure it's not too tight or too loose and the battery still blinks when i try.
    When i disconnect the battery from the clearomizer and press it's button, the blue light is constant and will start blinking if i try to vape afterwards.
    Changing the volt output by rotating the base doesn't change anything either.
    Am I doing something wrong or is the battery faulty?

PS:The CF VV is full. I use 1,8ω coils. Product is checked&authentic.
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Would you please send your problem to our service:service@aspirecig.com
    we need below information:
    The security code of your battery
    Please take a short video to show your problem
    Our service will check with our engineer.
    Have a nice day!
  • Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I had my battery replaced by the re-seller, it must have been faulty. I don't have the code or the battery anymore so i can't give any more feedback, the battery just kept blinking every time i pressed it's button with a clearomizer on it and that was pretty much it.
    The replacement works perfectly and i'm extremely satisfied with it.

Keep up the good work, i love your products.
  • I'm having this same problem. The aspire vape button would go blue for a half second then both colours would blink and the vape wasn't working. I assumed it needed a new coil.
    I put in a new coil and that hasn't helped.
    I've tried a few coils and cleaned everything a few times....
    Please advise
  • My breeze won't charge, blinks multiple times
  • Having the same problem with my Aspire Breeze. Won't charge or power on. Light blinks 20 times when unplugged then goes dead. Help!
© 2015 Powered by Aspire