Nautilus Aspire New. Burnt

So i am currently on my brand new Nautilus, it is my 2nd owned one. i had bought it about 8 hours ago and the coil is already tasting burnt. i am using the Itaste 134 Mini and i had it on 10.5 Watts the whole day and it seemed to be doing alright. the ejuice is Crankenstine by Eliqxor. i dont know if the coil is just breaking in or already burnt out.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,
    You can first check the security code to make sure if it is a original product.
    Did you screw the device to the base hardware tightly according to the user manual?
    What is the proportion of the PG:VG of your e-juice?
    Which kind of coils did you use?BDC coils or BVC coils?
    Thank you!
  • Hi, I have buy 1 day ago an Aspire Nautilus. I fill it with Canada e-juice 70%PG/30%VG and the coil is the original bdc 1.8 ohms 3.3v-6v. I let him 1 hour ... for the e-juice enter on the coil. I have take a couple of puffs but a burn taste is present... really bad flavor. I have wait all night long to use it again but the burn taste always present. I use my brand new battery Aspire CF VV 1600 mAh and try it at 3.3/3.8/4.3 and 4.8v but i have again this issus. The seller of my local vape store say me than the problem will resolved by itself after a couple of tank. NO REFUND POSSIBLE. How can i resolved my problem quickly please?
    Thank you!
  • Dear charlesroux0306
    Would you please send the security code of your nautilus and coils to our service.
    service@aspirecig.com.
    Thank you!
  • You better check to make sure you bought a real Aspire product, like Tina said.

If you do, you need to prime the tank and not just let it sit. Once you fill the Nautilus, let it sit for a minute. You need to take about 4-5 inhales without firing the device and let it sit for another minute. Now take one last inhale without firing your device and see if any air bubbles leave the coil, if not you are ready to vape.
  • I love the Aspire and have been using it for quite a while now but I have yet to have a flavor not taste burnt....any help would be appreciated
© 2017 Powered by Aspire