Aspire's T-Shirt,your choice?

Dear Friends,
Firstly thank you very much for your nice suggestions on Aspire T-Shirt! Here we made four versions, welcome your vote to help us choose the final version!
Version 1:
[attachment=3]version 1.jpg[/attachment]
Version 2:
[attachment=2]version 2.jpg[/attachment]
Version 3:
[attachment=1]version 3.jpg[/attachment]
Version 4:
[attachment=0]version 4.jpg[/attachment]
jpg
jpg
version 1.jpg
26K
jpg
jpg
version 2.jpg
1002K
jpg
jpg
version 3.jpg
420K
jpg
jpg
version 4.jpg
286K
«1
Comments
  • 57 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I like version 1 the best :lol:
  • leslie smithers" said:
    I like version 1 the best :lol:
    Dear Leslie,
    Thank you for your information.
    Your choice will make aspire's designer sad,because version 1 was made by one of my colleague,who loves designing,they are making a bet that who's design will win . :lol:
    Have a nice day!
  • I believe I like version 2 the most. I can't wait to get the Atlantis in! :) The T-Shirt would be a nice addition as well. Would love some of those for my shop.
  • Aceroth" said:
    I believe I like version 2 the most. I can't wait to get the Atlantis in! :) The T-Shirt would be a nice addition as well. Would love some of those for my shop.
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    We also put these versions on aspire's facebook,version 2 are more popular :D
    We also want to wear aspire's T-shirt,we are waiting for the final version.
    Have a nice day!
  • Take #1 for the front, #2 back, for the back. IMHO
  • Guz" said:
    Take #1 for the front, #2 back, for the back. IMHO
    I agree with you. :D
  • I think the image from #1 on the front with the "ASPIRE" on the back, would make an awesome t-shirt ;)
  • jkredyns" said:
    I think the image from #1 on the front with the "ASPIRE" on the back, would make an awesome t-shirt ;)
    Wow,Wonderful design.
    We will put you suggestion to our designer.
    Have a nice day!
  • Guz" said:
    Take #1 for the front, #2 back, for the back. IMHO
    I agree with Guz. Definitely #1 for the front, #2 back, for the back

    #4 front used as the back would be cool too.
  • The first shirt design is perfect just the way it is... Aspire is on point with social marketing. I can't believe how fast Aspire has risen to the top of the market.
  • Joseph" said:
    The first shirt design is perfect just the way it is... Aspire is on point with social marketing. I can't believe how fast Aspire has risen to the top of the market.
    I also like the version 1,full of imagining. :D
  • A simple t-shirt with just Aspire logos would be nice too.

    image
  • They are all good but version 1 is the best
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Friends,
    Firstly thank you very much for your nice suggestions on Aspire T-Shirt! Here we made four versions, welcome your vote to help us choose the final version!
    Version 1:
    [attachment=3]version 1.jpg[/attachment]
    Version 2:
    [attachment=2]version 2.jpg[/attachment]
    Version 3:
    [attachment=1]version 3.jpg[/attachment]
    Version 4:
    [attachment=0]version 4.jpg[/attachment]
    version 1 ALL THE WAY it's the best most appealing to me...
  • Version 1 is the best Looks Awesome like the Atlantis. Are Atlantis owners gonna get a free one LoL
  • Hey all, I just registered here. Loving my Aspire product. Shirt v. one gets my vote, no design on the back. "I vape therefor I am" is a little silly. :ugeek:
  • dirte30" said:
    Hey all, I just registered here. Loving my Aspire product. Shirt v. one gets my vote, no design on the back. "I vape therefor I am" is a little silly. :ugeek:
    dirte30, welcome to you!
    "I vape therefor I am" is a little silly" our manager will feel very sad :lol:
    Do you have any ideas for the design?
    Thanks!
  • Aww, not trying to make anyone sad!!

    As far as design, I like the vape cloud look or plain Aspire logos. I would totally buy one either way!
  • version 1 is my choice
  • Version#1>

    Shrink the "Aspire" a little and add a smaller font of "Atlantis" underneath "aspire"
    The name Atlantis sounds so mystical!

    Instead of cutting the vape off with a straight line have the vape flow a little bit more on the shirt.
    With the vape you could have the vape spell out "Atlantis"
  • I think version 1 will win the game. :lol: :mrgreen:
  • bravodog" said:
    Version 1 is the best Looks Awesome like the Atlantis. Are Atlantis owners gonna get a free one LoL
    Man, I can't tell you how long I looked at the picture and never noticed that it was the Atlantis. Doh!!!
  • Guz" said:

    Man, I can't tell you how long I looked at the picture and never noticed that it was the Atlantis. Doh!!!
    :| :lol:
  • I like version 1. How will they be available once decided?
  • I like number 1. How will they be available once the design is decided?
  • Dear alliedvapor13,

    Thank you for your suggestion.

    First,the final design is undecided.

    Second,If the final design is decided,we will send out some Aspire T-shirt to aspire's fans,what's more,we will put it on our online store for sale.

    Have a nice day!
  • I really like #1 the best.

    I can.t wait.to get one.for.me.and.2.others.as.gifts!!. :D. Wow, that.s awesome that you.re giving.some.away!! I would love to receive.one, Pick me, pick me

    I have been a loyal Aspire consumer ever since.I.got my 1st vape.!!

    I have helped 7 close friends to start vaping using Aspire.products and we.are all.analog.free!!
  • That's awesome grey! I'm starting to talk about my vape with my analog friends and family. Hoping to be like you and get seven (or more) off of them!
  • version 1 in an xxl for us tall skinny older folks.....thats my vote
© 2015 Powered by Aspire