nautilus mini upper hardware wont stay together.

I just received my nautilus mini, and when i was taking the upper hardware off, the cap with the drip tip came off from the chimney part, and I cant get them to stay back together at all.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    Wow,how this come apart.Shock us!
    For your problem,please send your security code and take some pictures of the inside package and out side package of you nautilus mini to our service,service@aspirecig.com
    Have a nice day!
  • magee" said:
    I just received my nautilus mini, and when i was taking the upper hardware off, the cap with the drip tip came off from the chimney part, and I cant get them to stay back together at all.
    I am having exactly the same issue.
  • I just received my nautilus mini, and when i was taking the upper hardware off, the cap with the drip tip came off from the chimney part, and I cant get them to stay back together at all.
    I am also having the same problem. They do not appear to thread together so they separate making the device useless now. Shame, too. I really enjoy it but this problem is fatal it seems. I've emailed aspire so let's see what they do about it.
  • Its been 3 weeks since I emaild them, and I have yet to receive a response.
  • Same problem here.
    Upper Hardware Comes Apart, and cannot tighten the coil because the stem turns freely.
  • Jimmie said:

Same problem here.
    Upper Hardware Comes Apart, and cannot tighten the coil because the stem turns freely.

Is your product genuine Aspire? Did you check the scratch off code? See this thread: http://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/27688/check-your-aspire-scratch-off-code-for-authenticity#latest
© 2015 Powered by Aspire