CF VV Battery broken?

I bought a kit that came with a cf vv battery, it is only a week old, today it was working fine, i set it in my lap and the next time i went to use it, it didnt work. I plugged it in and now the bright blue light wont ever come on. its been charging for a long time now and the light only glows a pale orange, i switched outlets,still nothing. The only thing that will make the lights come on is when i twist the vv to 4.8 the blue and orange blink bright a couple times then its off and doesnt come on. Any ideas?
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Charging:Gently screw battery into the USB charger.Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.Once connect correctly,The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color .
    What's more,our battery have Overdischarge Protection:When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.
    Atomizer Short Circuit Protection:If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors blue and orange) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire